Senior Technician (Molecular Biology/Diagnostics) [MT03] Munich/Martinsried
Exosome Diagnostics is a young company currently expanding its laboratories in the IZB in Martinsried. We are looking for a Senior Technician to join our team developing molecular biology-based diagnostics. As we are a small, dynamic company, you will be expected to fill diverse tasks and responsibilities during your varied work day. The self-motivated candidate will support us with extensive experience in molecular biology techniques.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Molecular biology laboratory work to support product development and customer service projects.
- Assay development in biofluid molecular diagnostics.
- Processing clinical samples such as serum, plasma and urine.
- Following and developing QA work routines and SOPs to aid in establishing GLP environment.
- Reporting and documentation of results and progress to colleagues.
Qualification and experience:
- Relevant education, e.g., as Technical Assistant, B.Sc. or Dipl.-Ing.
- Five or more years of experience working in a Molecular Biology Laboratory is mandatory.
- Experience from industry or clinical laboratory (with QA regulation and documentation).
- Experience with a variety of molecular biology techniques including nucleic acid extraction, amplification (including RT-qPCR), sequencing and detection.
- Self-motivated and know how to prioritize and schedule your own workday.
- Systematic, meticulous and well-organized working manner.
- Familiar with MS Office and an experienced computer user.
- Comfortable with English in both speech and writing to allow close communication with colleagues, locally and at the company’s facilities in Boston and Minneapolis, USA.
- High work ethics, high energy levels and a developed sense of humor.
- A unique opportunity to be part of a growing young company developing a cutting-edge, new technology for molecular diagnostics in personalized medicine.
- A central role in the establishment and expansion of our laboratory infrastructure.
- A responsible position with the opportunity to have influence and freedom to organize your own work.
- A dynamic working environment in a growing company with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An attractive location in the IZB campus in Martinsried near Munich.
At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting-edge science into real clinical products to benefit patients and doctors. Exosome Diagnostics is a young company, working to validate a powerful new diagnostic technology, offering the potential for significant corporate growth and enhanced career development. We encourage honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who works here excel and to reach company goals. Learn more at www.exosomedx.com.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit an application (Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org with “[MT03] Senior Technician – Munich” in the subject line of the email.