Exosome Diagnostics is expanding our laboratories in the IZB in Martinsried. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager, experienced in medical devices/diagnostic development who can guide core teams through a regulated product development cycle, including CE marking and FDA application. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated in driving projects initiated throughout the global organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning, tracking and leading biofluid molecular diagnostics projects through successful commercialization, following appropriate Exosome Diagnostics procedures.
- Working with other functions within and outside the company as needed to commercialize products, including Life Science Tools, Laboratory Developed Tests, and In-vitro diagnostic products.
- Reporting and documenting progress to colleagues and clients on a regular basis
- Recommending ongoing improvements to processes utilized at Exosome Diagnostics to effect increasingly efficient commercialization of high quality products.
We expect that you:
- Have 5+ years of industry experience in project management.
- Have experience with Medical Device/Diagnostics development and commercialization.
- Are proficient in project management tools such as MS Project and Visio as well as MS Office.
- Are comfortable with English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an understanding of molecular biology techniques.
- Are self-motivated and know how to prioritize and schedule your own as well as a team’s work.
- PMP certification and/or a degree in molecular biology or biochemistry is an advantage.
- Have a high work ethic, high energy level, and a developed sense of humor.
- A unique opportunity to be a part of a growing company developing a cutting edge new technology for Biofluid Molecular Diagnostics in Personalized Medicine.
- A highly visible and responsible position to lead projects, help shape the processes to do so, and influence development and commercialization across the growing company.
- A dynamic working environment with many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An attractive location in the IZB campus in Martinsried near Munich.
At Exosome Diagnostics, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating cutting edge science into real clinical products to benefit patients and doctors. Exosome Diagnostics is a young company, offering the potential for significant corporate growth and career development. We encourage honest exchange of ideas and a culture of collaboration within the company to help the exceptional people who work here excel and to reach company goals. Learn more on www.exosomedx.com
Interested candidates should submit an application (Word or PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org marked [MP01].
Exosome Diagnostics is using Constares GmbH for application management.