The Australasian Extracellular Vesicles Conference will be held at University of Technology Sydney (UTS) in Sydney, Australia from 14th to 16th November, 2018.
Now is the time to lock these dates in your 2018 calendar!
The aim of this conference is to bring together researchers working on extracellular vesicles (EVs) such as exosomes, microvesicles, microparticles and other vesicles. Worldwide, there has been a surge of interest in EV research over the last several years. The conference provides a unique to engage in discussion, exchange ideas and information as well as be informed about the latest developments in the field of EVs. The meeting will feature national and international speakers with plenty of opportunities for talks from submitted abstracts. We encourage students and early career researchers to submit abstracts and participate in the meeting. We also plan to hold workshop events prior to the conference, focusing on key developments in the field.
Topics covered at the meeting included all aspects of EV research ranging from the cell biology surrounding their biogenesis, to their functional roles in inter-cellular communication, disease and as potential diagnostics and therapeutics. Select topics will include:
- Biogenesis and Intercellular Communication
- Ageing, Cancer, Parasite-host interaction, Pregnancy, Physiology, Tissue Repair and Thrombosis
- Extracellular vesicles composition (lipidomics, proteomics, transcriptomics)
- Heterogeneity, Isolation, Purification and Characterisation-
- Understanding mechanism and function
- Diagnostic Therapeutic Development
- Extracellular Nucleic Acids (lnc, nc etc)
- Quality Control and Standardisation